Another leaked VIDEO: Bugri Naabu talks about GH¢10,000 police payment, contract
There is another leak in relation to the Bugri Naabu conversation with some police officers and how to remove the Inspector General of Police, Dr George Akuffo Dampare, which has become a subject of Parliamentary enquiry.
In this latest leaked audio, in addition to a video, showing Bugri Naabu in a conversation with some other people in an office, Bugri Naabu is heard talking about a contract being offered to him through an agent [Michael] by the police administration.
He mentioned how he will not want the "oldman" [President] to know that he lied to him for him to give the appointment so that he will go for his "back kick. Me, I don't want that thing to happen," Bugri Naabu said in the conversation, secretly recorded on video.
In the second, which is an audio, the conversation mentioned a GH¢10,000 monthly payment from the police for Bugri Naabu.
Watch the attached video and listen to the audio below
- Related articles
- Police interdict 3 high-ranking officers amidst Parliamentary investigation into Bugri Naabu leaked tape
- ASP Asante Antwi assisted Bugri Naabu to record the leaked tape - Supt Asare alleges
- Supt Asare on why his white apparel was ready for celebration after meeting Bugri Naabu
- Bugri Naabu tape was recorded on June 19, 2023 - Superintendent Asare
- IGP Dampare suppressing dissent within Ghana Police - COP Mensah
- Leaked tape on IGP’s removal: Tape is authentic, contains my voice - Bugri Naabu reveals
- I directed the police officers who came to me for IGP post to go and see Mallams - Bugri Naabu
- I did the recording to protect my party's interest - Bugri Naabu
- Why Bugri Naabu swerved committee probing plot to remove IGP