A comprehensive calender for the 2012-2013 MTN FA Cup will see the competition starting much earlier than the previously announced date. The competition was scheduled to have kicked off on December 23, 2012 but it has been rearranged with the preliminary round fixtures heralding the Cup competition on December 9, 2013.
Clubs in the second division will start the competition which will involve clubs from the premier and first tier of the Ghanaian league structure.
The draw format for the competition will be done on November 23, 2013.
New Edubiase are the defending champions after winning last season's competition.
2012 – 2013 MTN FA CUP PROGRAMME
1. Meeting Media Partners – Tv - 7th November, 2012
2. Meeting Media Partners - Radio - 8th November,2012
3. Seminar & Live Draw 2012/2013 MTN FA Cup - 21st November, 2012
4. First Prelims – Division 2 - 9th December, 2012
5. 2nd Prelims – Division 2 - 23rd December 2012
6. Live Draw - 24th December,2012
7. 3rd Prelims – Division 1 - 2, 3, 4th January 2013
8. 4th Prelims – Division 1 - 16th/17th /18th January 2013