The immediate past Special Prosecutor, Mr Martin Amidu has fired back at President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo's reaction to the reasons for his resignation.
Dubbed, Amidu's Constitutional defence to Rejoinder to the personal letter address to him as citizen of Ghana by the President after accepting his resignation of appointment as Special Prosecutor", Mr Amidu released it on Friday afternoon (November 27, 2020).
- Related articles:
- Amidu has no case; neither does Jubilee House
- Ofori Atta came to my house when I was writing Agyapa report – Amidu
- Amidu: Don't blame me when I speak out and it becomes 'unpalatable' [FULL AUDIO]
- Akufo-Addo directs IGP to provide 24-hour protection for Amidu
- Ayariga: I don't recall telling Ken Agyapong about Amidu's health condition
- Amidu rejected Landcruiser because tyre pressure warning light was on - Transport Director [AUDIO]
- AUDIO: I have never been to Germany - Amidu responds to Ken Agyapong
- Why Martin Amidu returned keys to new office building
- Amidu must explain why he rejected allocated office accommodation – Emile Short
- Amidu should have called the bluff of the Executive - Occupy Ghana