Tiger Eye PI charges security agencies to unmask killers of journo

BY: Kweku Zurek
Tiger Eye PI charges security agencies to unmask killers of journo
Tiger Eye PI charges security agencies to unmask killers of journo

Tiger Eye Private Investigations, the employers of Ahmed Hussein-Suale a journalist who was assassinated late Wednesday has charged all security agencies to unravel the identities of his killers and bring them to justice.

Hussein-Suale was assassinated at Madina by two unidentified gunmen on a motorbike while driving home, Tiger Eye PI confirmed in a statement issued Thursday, January 17, 2018. 

"We at Tiger Eye PI are terribly devastated by the dastardly act but remain unshaken in our resolve to pursue nation-wreckers and make corruption a high-risk activity in the country," the statement said.

"We call on the security agencies to unmask the elements behind this assassination and bring them to book".

The statement also commiserated with Ahmed's family on the painful loss.

Hussein-Suale who was married with a daughter will be buried in accordance with Islamic burial rites.

Ghana News Headlines

For latest news in Ghana, visit Graphic Online news headlines page Ghana news page

His last investigative assignment was Number12 (#12), a documentary that exposed bribery and corruption in African football which resulted in the resignation of former Ghana Football Association President Kwesi Nyantakyi.

Mr Nyantakyi was subsequently banned from football for life by world football governing body FIFA for breaking bribery, conflict of interest and corruption rules. Nyantakyi was also vice-president of the Confederation of African Football and a member of the Fifa Council.

Related Articles

CAF suspends referees over Anas’ Number #12 sting job

Anas fires back at Nyantakyi over blackmail accusation

Over 10,000 watch Anas’s Number 12

Hussein-Suale is the first journalist/media staff to be killed in Ghana since 2015 according to statistics by the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ).

His body has since been deposited at the Police Hospital Mortuary in Accra.