Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) is marking Ghana's Independence celebrations with a promotion which offers Ghanaians the opportunity to win a stake of one million Ghana cedis
"The GHS1 million in cash is a share of the GHS 2.5 million total value for the promotion which includes 620,000 free bottles of Guinness as the nation celebrates 62 years of independence and GHS 500,000 worth of airtime," a statement issued by Guinness said.
Here’s all the information you need to know to win your share;
• The campaign took effect from March 1 and ends on June 30th.
Ghana News Headlines
For latest news in Ghana, visit Graphic Online news headlines page Ghana news page
• Look out for the limited edition bold Guinness FES nationwide, look under the crown, and text the code to 1759 to stand the chance to be one of the 88,000 weekly winners.
• Guinness will also reward one (1) lucky consumer per month with GHS5,000
• There are 620 000 free Guinness bottles up for grabs so any consumer who gets a crown that says free drink underneath, should simply hand it over to the bar staff and they will be rewarded with a free Guinness.
• Guinness designed a special limited edition celebratory label which shows 62 icons and landmarks that truly celebrate what