Swansea City striker Jordan Ayew is much-maligned for his lack of enthusiasm on the pitch any time he dons the national team jersey to represent the Black Stars.
However, it appears that he is much more motivated at his club side this season wracking up the most sprints so far this season in the English Premier League.
Ayew's blistering pace sees him top the list of 10 players ahead of speedsters including Hector Bellerin of Arsenal, Delle Alli of Tottenham and Richarlison of Tottenham.
According to the Express.co.uk, with their high intensity and counter-attacking football, Manchester City have wracked up the most sprints so far this season with a whopping 6198.
However, relegation-threatened West Ham have managed a measly 4942.
Surprisingly, Manchester United only have the 15th highest amount of sprints with 5210.
Even though Manchester City have wracked up the most sprints as a team, no individual star of Pep Guardiola's side makes the top 10.
So which Premier League ace has sprinted the most times?
1. Jordan Ayew (Swansea) - 796 sprints
2. Delle Alli (Tottenham) - 742 sprints
3. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) - 715 sprints
4. Hector Bellerin (Arsenal)- 695 sprints
5. Tom Cleverley (Watford) - 695 sprints
6. Tom Ince (Huddersfield) - 683 sprints
7. Abdoulaye Doucore (Watford) - 682 sprints
8. Richarlison (Watford) - 677 sprints
9. Erik Pieters (Stoke) - 669 sprints
10. Pascal Gross (Brighton) - 662 sprints