John Kobina Abbam Aboah Sanie, MP Mpohor Constituency
John Kobina Abbam Aboah Sanie is a Ghanaian politician and member of the New Patriotic Party. He is the member of parliament for the Mpohor Constituency, in the Western Region of Ghana.
He was the Chief Executive Officer for Globnet Solutions Ltd. and the Systems Administrator at Touche Software Solutions Limited, A Subsidiary of Delloitte and Touche West Africa.
- Bsc in Entrepreneurship (Marketing Management Option) (I. T. And Marketing) - 2019
- Advanced Professional in Hardware and Networking Engineering (Network Engineering) - 1999
- Microcomputer Technology (Part 2) (Electronics) - 1999
- Windows NT Server Administration (Server Systems Administration) - 1998
- Introduction to Local area Network (LAN) (Local Area Network Implementation) - 1998
- Midlle School Leaving Certificate (MLSC) - 1987