Bokpin on IMF's review of Ghanaian economy (PLAYBACK)
Professor Godfred Bokpin on Monday morning shared some perspectives on the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) review of the Ghanaian economy.
Prof Bokpin said the current stability being experienced in the Ghanaian economy was artificial.
The LIVE discussion with Graphic Business was on X Spaces (Twitter) and was aimed at providing an insightful Twitter discussion with Professor Godfred Bopkin.
The discussion dived deep into the IMF's review of the Ghanaian economy.
- Related articles:
- Growth beats forecast — IMF: Fund to revise target upwards
- Africa’s economic influence heightens following a historic move from the IMF
- IMF Second tranche next month, $600million to be released
- Ghana, IMF reach staff level agreement after first review
- IMF bailout conditions: Make plans major blueprint for reforms — Prof Bokpin to government
- Economic growth to surpass IMF forecast — BoG