Paris St-Germain and Argentina forward Lionel Messi was earlier in the week awarded the Ballon d'Or (the best footballer of the year) - for a record seventh time.
Organisers of the award scheme France Football Magazine have now released the entire voting details of how the voting journalists powered the Argentine maestro to the much-coveted award.
Ghana's representing journalist, Michael Oti Adjei voted for Polish striker Robert Lewandowski ahead of Messi, Mohammed Salah, Jorginho and Cristiano Ronaldo in that order while Nigeria's representing journalist similarly chose Lewandowski as his top pick followed by Messi, Benzema, Ronaldo and Salah.
Interestingly, Portugal's representative Joaquim Rita did not vote for Ronaldo and Messi, selecting Ngolo Kante as his top pick followed by Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappe, Jorginho and Salah while Argentina's Enrique Quique Wolff selected Messi as his top pick followed by Benzema, Ronaldo, Luis Suarez and Pedri.
See how your country's representing journalist voted below;
Ballon d'Or results
- Lionel Messi (Paris St-Germain/Argentina, forward)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich/Poland, forward)
- Jorginho (Chelsea/Italy, midfielder)
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/France, forward)
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea/France, midfielder)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United/Portugal, forward)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool/Egypt, forward)
- Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City/Belgium, midfielder)
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris St-Germain/France, forward)
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris St-Germain/Italy, goalkeeper)