Coach Avram Grant is set to lead the Black Stars into a ‘homecoming’ treat against The Dodos of Mauritius in a ‘David and Goliath’ affair in Accra on Sunday.
After wobbling to hold league leaders Ashantigold in their first second round home match last Wednesday, Accra Hearts of Oak face yet another difficult opposition in age-old rivals, Accra Great Olympics, in an 18th week First Capital Premier League top liner at the Accra Stadium tomorrow.
They don't call him "Money" for nothing. Forbes released it's 2015 rendition of the top-100 highest-paid athletes in the world on Wednesday, and for the second straight year boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. topped the list, earning just $13 million less than the next three athletes combined.
Coach Sellas Tetteh, technical head of Ghana’s U-20 team, the Black Satellites, yesterday singled out winger Samuel Tetteh for praise in their thrilling 3-2 win over Argentina.
Under the auspices of Ghana Tennis Federation, Yak-Dan Group of Companies, Pricelessmom Foundation, One Yogo, and Cruyff Foundation, the 2015 Yak-Dan National Wheelchair Tennis Juniors Camp was successfully held at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium in Kumasi over the weekend.
- Road Baton Relay launched
- Kuffour shines in Belgium
- Malik banks hopes on Rahman, Assifuah in crucial qualifier in Porte-Noire
- Mali stun Mexico
- Serena marches on in Paris
- Barca wins double
- Juventus clinch Italian cup
- Hearts for MTN FA Cup semis
- Late penalty earns point for Ghana in opening game against Austria
- Andrew Owusu files defence against Dr Lutterodt’s GH¢5m lawsuit