England captain Harry Kane, Chelsea's Eden Hazard, Mohamed Salah of Liverpool, Manchester City's Kevin De Bruyne and new Juventus signing Cristiano Ronaldo have been named in a 10-man shortlist for Best FIFA Men's Player award for 2018.
Tottenham forward Kane, 24, won the Golden Boot at the World Cup in Russia with six goals as England achieved their best finish since 1990.
He went into the World Cup on the back of registering his first 30-goal haul in a Premier League season.
And Kane maintained that form at the finals, becoming the first English player to win the top scorers' prize since Gary Lineker in 1986.
- Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus & Portugal
- Kevin De Bruyne - Manchester City & Belgium
- Antoine Griezmann - Atletico Madrid & France
- Eden Hazard - Chelsea & Belgium
- Harry Kane - Tottenham & England
- Kylian Mbappe - Paris St-Germain & France
- Lionel Messi - Barcelona & Argentina
- Luka Modric - Real Madrid & Croatia
- Mohamed Salah - Liverpool & Egypt
- Raphael Varane - Real Madrid & France