Trade volumes between Ghana and India rose from US$550 million by the end of 2011 to US$818 million by the end of 2012 and is currently over US$1 billion, the Interior Minister, Mr Mark Owen Woyongo, has announced.
Hong Kong has been ranked the world’s freest economy for the 21st year in a row – but the city is weighed down by perceived corruption and eroding public trust, according to the US think tank Heritage Foundation.
Managing Directors and top management members from eight countries within the Access Bank Group converged on Accra for a two-day retreat to position the bank for further growth within its various markets.
Ghana’s number one jobs website, Jobberman Ghana, has partnered Facebook and Airtel to bring all the latest jobs to the general public through an internet app that will enable free access to some websites.
The Maritime and Dockworkers Union has vowed to fight a commercial agreement between the government of Ghana and London-based firm, Lonrho Ports Limited, for the development of a free port at Atuabo in the Western Region.
Sahara Group, the dream that began with three partners, has blossomed into a fast-growing oil, gas and energy conglomerate in Africa through trust, resilience and integrity, the Executive Director and co-founder of the energy giant, Mr Tonye Cole, has said.
Barely a month into the year, the Ghana cedi has started showing early signs of losing its value to major currencies, particularly the United States dollar, a scare that is forcing the Bank of Ghana to almost double its weekly dollar float into the market.
A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a summary of a person’s professional experience and educational background, along with other relevant information regarding his/her qualifications or suitability for a particular job.
For the want of foreign exchange, Ghana has over the years diligently exported over 75 per cent of total annual cocoa beans, leaving domestic processors of the crop to jostle for the remaining 25 per cent.
The Ghana Airport Company Limited (GACL) is registrating businesses and individuals operating at the Kotoka International Airport (KIA) in Accra as part of efforts aimed at creating a database of entities with commercial interest at the airport.
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce, made up of 170,000 businesses which together churn out goods and services worth about US$70 billion, believes it can deepen trade and business relations with Ghana and the rest of Africa.
The three key powers in the world are religion, business and politics. The role of religion in the lives of men has been a significant determinant in how they lead their lives and what they consider to be necessary.